What are the options to consider for truck repair financing?
If you’re running a goods transport company, you must know what a hassle it is when one of your trucks break down. You maintain them regularly but still, repairs are unavoidable and you might have to pay a hefty amount for them. Sometimes the price may go up to $5000. It looks like a very high amount, but then if you have a finance option ready, then you won’t have to worry about the expenses at all. You can get in touch with us at CIK Capital to browse our truck repair financing options. Discuss your requirements with us and our team members can advise you on which one would be ideal for you.
Choose from our several truck repair financing options
At CIK Capital, you will not find any lack of financial options. Some of our finance schemes include repairs for an out-of-service truck, commercial truck financing programmes and more. Applying for our finance plan means you won’t have to worry about paying for any truck repairs out-of-pocket and you can avoid expensive repair expenses.
Have a look at the following options which you are considering commercial truck financing.
Search for an ideal commercial truck financing programme:
- You can choose this plan if you have a poor credit score
- This type of loan is specifically based on the value of the truck i.e. loan-to-value, which is usually between 25-50% of the value of the truck.
- The value is determined by the trucks’ low market value or auction value.
- At CIK Capital, we ensure that the complete transaction is completed with the day.
Get in touch with a traditional bank:
- If your credit score is good enough then you can definitely opt for a bank loan, however, finding a bank that will offer this type of loan can be difficult but we can help you with that.
- In this type of loan, the borrowed does receive better terms and more money, the entire process is time-consuming